(NOTE: If you're looking for the document for the submission. Click on this link here to open your word submission document. Give it a name- ie “John Smith’s submission form” and add your name to the bottom of the submission (in the highlighted red section). Save it in your computer.)
If you own an investment property in Victoria, this is an important message that requires your action. Furthermore, if you own an investment property in another state, this message highlights:
- why your voice matters and what role you can play
- what role PICA is playing
- why getting other property investors involved to join PICA, to ensure we have a united voice in protecting the interests of Property investors
Re: Proposed changes to the Residential Tenancies Act - Victoria
The proposed changes to the Victorian Rental Tenancy Act will impact you, so it’s important that you act.
Given the significant changes to the Act, your property could be impacted in terms of:
1. It’s future Value
2. How you manage the property going forward
3. Your tenant selection process
We’re asking you to make a personal submission to the Victorian Government regarding this legislation. You only have until 5pm on Wednesday 18 December 2019 to have your say on the draft regulations. You must act now to ensure property investor are heard.
To help you make your submission please follow the instructions below:
- Click on this link here to open your word submission document. Give it a name- ie “John Smith’s submission form” and add your name to the bottom of the submission (in the highlighted red section). Save it in your computer.
- Click on this link https://engage.vic.gov.au/rentingregulations and scroll to the bottom of the page
- In the “Make a submission” section, enter your name and email, leave the section titled ‘organisation name’ blank. This ensures the submission is entered as a private individual and not part of PICA as we have already submitted one.
- Click on “Choose file…” and look for the submission form that you’ve saved on your computer. Click on “Open” and that will attach the file.
- Click on “Submit”
We have attached a screenshot below to help you with this submission. And if you have any questions at all, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.